Patricia Anders is an experienced freelance writer, copyeditor, and proofreader. For more information on her background, current projects and endorsements, please visit: www.linkedin.com/in/patriciaanders/.
- Editorial director for publishing house
- Managing editor for magazine
- Book production manager
- Professional editor, proofreader and writer
- College-level instructor in literature and writing
- Trained at Yale University Press and the University of Chicago Publishing Program
- Extensive administrative experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing, Chapman University
- Master of Arts in English Literature, Chapman University
- Certificate of Higher Education in Literary Studies, University of Oxford
- Bachelor of Arts in English, University of Southern California
If you need help with a project, please contact her at email@example.com. She has experience not only in writing/editing/proofreading fiction, but also in nonfiction and academic work.